Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Seven days into 2004 and what have I been thinking...
*How much I love mint chocolate chip ice cream
*I have a serious case of holiday hangover
*I love doing weddings, especially for people really, really close to me
*Journals are a close-must! What else will my grandchildren read about my legacy when I'm watching over them as a cherubim?
*My Canon Powershot s230 digicam has been present in all our signicant family events... I am the unofficial family photographer!
*Days turn into months, and months turn into years right under my nose! What is up with that?! How come growing old means watching some of the best years of your life pass you by?
*After 2 dates, I remain boyfriend-less. No trips to the complaint department, though. I guess there are just somethings you gotta do alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home