Thursday, January 08, 2004

New post today, the eighth of Janauary...
I went to the Land Transportation Office in Coastal Mall, Paranaque to have my driver's license renewed. In true Tenten fashion, I smiled during the picture taking, hence the grinning girl on my license! I spent most of the afternoon here at home, clicking the remote away and working on my website!! Yahoo's the best! Friendster used to rock, but now, Geocities has slid its way to the top! I created a website with my two recent weddings. Mental note to self: Update the site with other weddings....
My oh my... Mr. Tummy has found its way to my bod! I can't believe my appetite! I'm eating like there's no tomorrow! Had two slices of pizza early this evening, and dinner's teasing me like crazy! Salmon in Kinchay and mushroom soup with shitake mushrooms... Yum yum... Gotta get that diet and exercise plan workin'!
No big thoughts today... Maybe tomorrow there'll be some....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home