Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Testing the blogging waters once again

For the nth time, I re-enter the blogging world, brimming with hope that I will sustain the blogger-energies. Like my loyal blogging friends Rochness and TimAndKendra.

It will be a challenge... considering blogger is officially blocked (on the enemy list of our beloved Firewall).

I've officially sunk into MTS routine. It has been more than a month since I first started my second project. It's been good, I'd say. Met new people. Got a new role. Tried my very best to come to the office as early as my waking hour could take me... Hehehe.

I need to start updating this blog with more interesting pictures and anecdotes! Lemme see what I can find...

Here's one fun party we most recently had to celebrate my Tita Molly's 60th beeday:




We had a rockin good time!

Garsh.... I still need to blog about Holy Week and our fun fun Fontana vacay... More to come!

2 Comments:

At 1:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

loka gurl! i haven't left yet. hehehe. my flight's on friday pa. try ko magparamdam before i go =)

i will mishu miss boobsie!!! dalaw kayo ni marky dun ha! kita-kits...zara shopping and what not. june is the great singapore sale.mwehehehe.

rotsss

 
At 12:33 AM, Blogger Tenten said...

Rotssss!!!

Mawahahahaha! I shall miss you my dear! Kailangan nga tayong magkita puh-leez!

Lech ang Singapore Sale!! I heart Zara... but I HEART Zara on sale even more!

MWAH!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home