Saturday, January 12, 2008

Friday Lunch and Dinner

Today, I got my daily quota of girlie bonding.

Lunch time, Lea, Maja, and I went to Powerplant Mall and had career-and-love related conversations over two pasta dishes and a four cheese pizza. Pazzo just renovated and they changed their menus. I must say, the carbonara I used to love... no longer exists! In its place is this egg-based pasta dish which is... average. Hehehe.

Lea's getting married this March and she shared her two cents about life choices. We've all booked our flights to Davao (and I still have to pay Boom). I'm sure Lea will be cute as a button. Hehe.



The tisay pair! Hehe! Maja has a lot of great choices. And a couple of suitors and old admirers up her sleeve.




Dinner time, I met up with Lery and April. Our place of choice, Cafe Breton Westgate Alabang. April entertained us with her showbiz stories and her very candid (ahem) observations of people she knew and people didn't fancy very much. Ler and I were reeling with laughter when she told us about this yellow-teethed current flame of an ex. This girl practically knows everybody (and she has the pictures to prove it!).





I miss the condo girls! Maan Mina! When are we going to see you again?! 502 girls in the house!

I was touched when April and Lery told me they still kept the box I gave them several Christmases ago. The cover of the box had our pictures on them. April said she brought hers to New Zealand!

Some random thoughts for today...

** Rediscovering Multiply. April showed us a lot of her pictures from her Multiply site. And I was like, "Ay. Pede pala yun?" Yes. I will be joining the Multiply band wagon. I customized my site's theme, and I uploaded two new albums! Added a few contacts (like Friendster all over again).

** VISA woes. Ugh. All these VISA requirements are making me realize how important saving is. Most of my friends have been playfully (and seriously) scolding me for squandering my earnings for the past few years. Dengit. I'm kinda apprehensive about how the embassies will assess my background. I've a stable job though, and I hope that will be enough (plus my US visa golden ticket).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home