Sunday, May 18, 2008

[Survey Shmurvey] Three

My body clock's out of whack. I got about 6 hours of sleep yesterday. I was planning to sleep early today, but then smarty me put the "The Other Boleyn" on the DVD player, and of course, I just had to finish it (will blog about that separately). Anyway, my blogger friends have been answering this survey so I shall join the bandwagon.


--3 NAMES THAT FRIENDS CALL YOU
1. Tenten
2. Schments/Schmenten
3. Tenerts

--3 MOST IMPORTANT DATES IN YOUR LIFE:
1. November 6, 1979 (birthdate)
2. September 1, 2006
3. October 10 (my Dad's beeday and the reason for my nickname)

--3 THINGS YOU'VE DONE IN THE LAST 33 MINUTES:
1. finished watching "The Other Boleyn Girl"
2. Wikipedia-d Anne Boleyn
3. pondered if I'll manage to wake up at 430am (four hours from now)

--3 WAYS TO BE HAPPY:
1. know that you can't have everything, but you always have something
2. love your family and friends
3. don't sweat the small stuff

--3 OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS AS OF NOW
1. "Always Where I need to be" by The Kooks
2. "Let my Love Open the door" by Pete Townsend
3. "Always be my baby" David Cook's version

-- 3 PERSONS YOU MISS:
1. Maan & Irene
2. Keyce
3. My contiki friends!

-- 3 GIFTS YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE:
1. An all expense paid trip to Europe
2. Jane Austen movie DVDs
3. premiere tickets to Sex and the City the movie!

-- 3 OF YOUR FAVOURITE HOBBIES:
1. Blogging, surfing the net, chatting (basic computer whore-ing)
2. Getting massages!
3. Cooking (but I don't get to do this much anymore)

--3 PLACES YOU WANT TO GO:
1. Spain
2. Greece
3. Prague

--3 FAVORITE CARTOON/ANIME CHARACTERS:
1. Family Guy
2. Jem and the Holograms
3. Kung Fu Panda! Haha

--3 MALLS YOU USUALLY GO TO:
1. Glorietta
2. Alabang Town Center
3. Powerplant Mall

--3 FAVORITE DRINKS:
1. Coffee!
2. Orange Juice
3. Red Wine

--3 THINGS FOUND IN YOUR BAG:
1. Case Logic faux wallet
2. Small pouch bag with a tube of sensodyne and a toothbrush
3. cellphone

--3 FAVORITE COLORS:
1. Purple
2. brown
3. green

--TOP 3 U LOVE SO MUCH: (except G0d and yourself)
1. Family
2. Friends
3. Travelling

--TOP 3 "THINGS" SPECIAL TO YOU:
1. My watch
2. Twix candy wrapper (which I can no longer find)
3. My passport

--TOP 3 ATTITUDES YOU LIKE:
1. Genuine concern for others
2. Loyalty
3. Respect

--TOP 3 REASONS YOU ANSWERED THIS SURVEY:
1. To fall asleep
2. I haven't answered surveys for some time now
3. just because... Im bored. Haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home