Sunday, May 18, 2008

Weekend Random Stuff

My hats off to our Health and Wellness coordinator, Angelo. He got most of us really involved in fitness. Runs around the Ultra oval, boxing sessions at Elorde Pasig. I asked Angelo why he's so sporty. He said "Libangan lang talaga." It's nice to see someone who's into sports for sports' sake. Of course, it's quite easy to join Ilo in these activities. His company is part of the enjoyment factor.

I've been wanting to see "The Other Boleyn Girl" for some time now. Bausi and Sam saw it a few months ago and they wikipedia-d Anne Boleyn and Henry VIII. English history is super interesting. So much controversy. So much drama. It's like a soap opera on sweeps week. Eric Bana is too good looking for the English King who had six wives. Anyway, I finally got to see it last night on our new GanzKlar Player (cheapo DVD I purchased last night from Shopwise).

I heart John Mayer. And I like Jennifer Aniston. I was surprised to find out that these two are obviously together now. Mr. Mayer's 30 and Ms. Aniston's 39. So for this month, Jen's body is a wonderland. A few months ago, it was Jessica Simposon.

This morning at the marathon, the organizers played really upbeat music. I guess to get the runners going and to keep them pumped. I was surprised to hear "Clocks" by Coldplay. Pretty nice and upbeat song. Good for fast paced stuff. Coldplay will be coming out with a new album and they'll be starting a tour next year. Count me in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home