Monday, January 26, 2009

Tagaytay with mah girls again!

Last weekend, my Casa Maria girls and I went on our first road trip of the year. We drove to Tagaytay and had lunch at Sonya's Garden. Salad, freshly baked bread, spreads, and pasta galore. Yummy! We made use of the girls' DSLR, taking pictures of the flora, fauna, and our beautiful selves. Haha.








After Tagaytay, we drove back to Paranaque to hear Saturday anticipated mass. Then we had dinner at home. And post meal, we baked the best chocolate chip cookies. And then we had a mini movie marathon. We saw Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist and Slumdog Millionaire. I didn't make it to my 12MN curfew (and well, neither did Rommel nor Mark anyway).

Sigh. My girls are so big!! Waah. They grow up so quickly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home