Saturday, January 10, 2009

Dinner with Lery

We may not do this often, but every time we do, we have a great, great time. Lery Berry (not her real surname) and I had dinner last Thursday at the Stock Market in Bonifacio High Street. We gabbed and gabbed, not caring about the weird looks people passing by were giving us. Who cares if our voices were a few decibels higher than usual? Haha. I think the bottle of wine we finished definitely helped our very festive moods. Although with Lery, the energy is just there even without the alcohol. Hehe.




We first talked about her latest Aussie trip. We had a hoot comparing notes on Sydney. I remember The Rocks, George St., Pitt Street shopping... Ahhh. Sydney's such a magical place, and I'm happy Lery discovered it herself. The bottle of Merlot we finished, coincidentally came from Australia.



Then of course I told her about our Christmas adventures in Boracay with Maan. Wish we could have had a Condo girls reunion! Oh! The things we can reminisce about! Haha. Even though most stories are repeats and anecdotes we've all heard before, they never get old.



The resto itself looks really nice. In Schmenten's words, "very pretty"! I love the combination of green and white. Del Monte owns this resto, the waiter said. Lery and I enjoyed the grilled shrimps in Risotto with Aligue. Ler got a small pack of pomelos before we left.



Quotable quote for the evening... "Hindi ito contest!", referring to the fact that we (Lery and I) are the remaining single ladies in our block and our respective barkadas. She loves me for saying that. Haha. But she hates me for not thinking about her when I bought my SmartBro kit. Yes Ler, I should have gotten the Globe Visibility Kit instead!

I wish to see Ler more than twice a year this 2009! And I wish her continued happiness!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home