Sunday, January 11, 2004

Whoa! My site has 147 hits! Wooohooohoo! Bring out the silicon champagne! More updates today...
My eyes almost went sore from watching too much television today. Twas more of a morning and afternoon of love. Say Anything... (a Cameron Crowe under-rated classic) was this morning's main feature, while Love Actually was the afternoon's. Love Actually's pretty awesome! I love the airport thing. It tied eveything together. Their stories were all riveting and inspiring. Love is indeed ALL AROUND, actually. Hehe.
During the evening, my eyes were off to Disney's classic tale of mistaken identities, Mulan. As usual, Eddie Murphy was a riot as Mushu. More animated greats thereafter. I watched The Simpsons. They were great, too.
While in mass, by the way, I had a thought... Where did the months of 2003 go?? I've a couple of thoughts about this. Will write tomorrow. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home