Monday, April 24, 2006

Quite the blogger

Oh my! I've been quite the dutiful blogger these past few days... not on this blog though! But on the Tanquilut Family blog... http://tanquilutfamily.blogspot.com. I've been spreading the word about the blog site. Maybe I need to send Friendster messages to our dearest relatives abroad. Most of the peeps don't read the Bulletin Board. Oh what the hey...

Last weekend was a pretty fun weekend! Saturday : we went to Mitchie's celebratory Dinner, then yesterday, the Torreses had a beeday bash! Fonzie, Tita Myr, and Kuya Ariel all celebrated their beedays. We loved loved loved the java rice with bits of chorizo, the inihaw na liempo, and well... just about everything on the menu! Mental note to self... need to update the family blog with that special event. Oh, and I still owe the folks the Holy Week family activities.

Ooops gotta go! We leave for the office... will me making more entries latah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home