Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Not so great first month of 2008

I know it's too early to say that 2008 will suck. And perhaps I'm being extra cynical and pessimistic.

So far, 2008 has not been agreeable with moi. On top of my list for January is the cost to repair my laptop. 48 big ones. The silver lining was my external hard drive. I backed up most of my pictures so thank God.

Then there's all the drama and hassle of arranging this April's trip. My brother just told me about this terror teacher of his who's threatening to fail graduating students. Ugh. Mr. Whoever-you-are! Certainly NOT helping our planning!

Then here comes my Citibank Credit card bill, due mid-February. Remnants of Christmas, and I'm hell bent on starting to save after I settle my debts. No major source of worry though. I still need to treat myself to a good meal every once in a while.

More recently, I also received some news about someone super close to me. I was surprised. But this someone reassured me that he/she is very happy. I'm letting the news sink in. I'm trying to figure out the source of my discomfort. Maybe it's just the overprotective me. It's hard when you've been hurt before. But as he/she pointed out, the next step really is to move on. Haaay. I am happy for him/her though.

I'm just not feeling it. Maybe not just yet.

1 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tenners..is this someone i know too??? i hope not..miss you dear!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home