Saturday, January 19, 2008

Friday Random Thoughts

Tis the weekend!

** I wish I could have been more productive today. This morning, I had to do something for my Dad, in relation to our trip this April. I think I need to maximize my Starbucks planner. It is worth 24 drinks, all amounting to more than 2400 petots. Anyway, I still need to pay for my Globe Bill, finish my new year cleaning, and complete all requirements (for April and for Plan B).

** Speaking of this April's trip... I asked for the breakdown of expenses from my travel agent. The most shocking amount of them all... 20K petots for the VISA processing fee for the UK. CRICKEY! I checked the official ukvisa website and found out the tourist VISA processing fee (If I were to do it on my own) is roughly 65 pounds. Quite a long way from 20K! They did give us a discount with the tour and all. Perhaps that's where they're offsetting that amount. Anyway, Papa has asked me to check with Raja, to see how they'll be packaging the tour. Ugh. More legwork for moi.

** I'm starting this year with a new cautious attitude about spending. More will power, I must say. I've been able to resist getting boots and a yummy winter jacket from Zara. I finally enrolled in Metrobank's online banking, and I will soon be a slave to internet banking.

** More recently, I've been feeling uninspired. I don't want to lose faith in 2008. But I don't want to set my expectations too high either. A major announcement was made middle of this week, which caused the projector in conference room 8.45 to move. Hehe. Should be interesting how this change will playout in the project's fate.

** Tomorrow's my evening with the girls. Yssa, Ina, Camille, and I are going out for dinner and a movie. Love those girls. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home