Sunday, January 13, 2008

Too much of...

Too much of a good thing means "excess may do you harm". I think for 2007, I did a couple of things excessively and just this weekend, I continue to binge.

... sweets - Karina and I went to Greenbelt 5 yesterday and we discovered this store which sold sweet treats. The guy from Classic Confections said their Almond Crunch was a best seller last Christmas. So I tried one. Yummy! Almond Rocca deconstructued. Sort of. And so I bought one small bag. And while watching "Back to the Future Part 2" on Star Movies this afternoon, I watched the contents of the small bag disappear. Now I feel sick to my stomach, my throat's kinda dry, and I think my head will ache anytime now. Ugh. So hard to resist food. And lazing around.

...going out - A lot of people may say that I can't stay put at home. Always out, always on the go. Kinda true... Ok fine. Very true. Hehe. Lately, being on the go all the time is taking its toll on me. My calves are pretty sore, and my body is requesting for a massage.

...spending - Gotta start saving! Bills are mounting. I realized today how vicariously I've been spending my moolah. I have a pile of clothes I just recently bought, and I asked myself today why I bought them in the first place. I didn't really desparately needed them when I got them. I think all this practical thinking is out of my fear of my upcoming visa application. And maybe I'm getting a little wiser (out of being a little older).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home