Saturday, February 02, 2008

Double Booking Friday

I've never been the make-up sort of person. But it's always fun to play with an eye shadow, press powder, and lip gloss every once in a while. Jessica was our make up artist yesterday and I figured, why not? I was meeting up with some friends anyway.

So here's the finished product.



First meeting of the evening, this sporadic ERP5 Reunion Part Deux. Presenting the noisiest girls of the 8th floor: Chae, Maila, and me! We had to fill in Maila with 3 years worth of updates. Chae listened on for our Ateneo updates (showcasing our materiosa-ness). I elicited the best reaction from Maila when I told her about our college crushie tying the knot. The Sun God (Ra) and his galamay of goons.





After dinner with Chae and Maila, I met up with Monique. Twas her last night in Manila and I took her to Serendra. We had coffee at The Coffee Bean and just talked about stuff. She shared how some of the things in Manila (or the Filipino culture) amuses her. In Manila, not texting back means the gimik is off, while in the US, not texting back means it's still on.

Monique was my best friend back in grade school, and I kinda see so much of the old me in her. We both have changed over the years, and it's interesting how some of the things which haven't changed (about ourselves), still bond us.



Other random thoughts...

** Nearly Sold Out Maroon 5 Concert tickets. Ugh. Can you imagine. Some greedy endorser hoarded the Lower Box tickets, and even the Patron seats have three remaining tickets! And hindi pa magkakatabi! I called Ticketnet and they said to call again next week, as they may be releasing some more Patron seats.

** Our first VISA interview is scheduled on Monday. Haaay. Hope that goes ok. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

** Missed out concerts. The Police's reunion concert in Singapore is scheduled on Monday. Schmenten does not have a passport. Toodehls. Waaaah. I remember the missed out Coldplay concert. And Pesem meeting The Killers. Argh. When am I going to catch my break??!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home