Friday, March 28, 2008

Evening with the Bausases

I'll be meeting up with Irene in a week! Tita Beth and Armie miss Irenie so much that they are sending her a plastic bag-full of pinoy goodies! Boy Bawang, sky flakes, dilis, sampaloc... Yummy. Miss B. is salivating at the thought of her package. Hehe. Anyway, I had dinner with these two fabulous ladies today. They treated me to pasta and dessert at Mary Grace cafe in Serenrdra.



Fun and interesting conversations about Irenie, Armie's A8 business, and travels. I've known Bausi for almost 16 years now! Wow!

Thanks Tita Beth and Armie for dinner!

Interesting tidbit for today! I found out, through Moie's Multiply Site, that she is onshore. She posted pics of Netherlands in her site. In the TCoE meeting today, Sheng mentioned that Moie will be in London next week! So I AIM-ed Moie and voila!!! She will be joining me and my brother in our Oxford, Stratford-upon Avon, and Warwick tour! Weee! She'll also be tagging along as we go through Oxford street in London and Notting Hill! Should be fun! I've no doubt she will hit it off with Irenie and my bro. :-) Such a great coincidence!

Sad note though. Was chatting with Keyce and she told me that this should have been our Eurotrip :( Aww... Oh well. We shall make another Eurotrip Keyce! That's a promise!

My smile worthy moment of the day. I was chatting with Ate Love and she said to me, "Hindi ka pa umaalis, namimiss na kita." Awww...

It seems unreal! I can't believe we're leaving next Thursday! Just a week away. I still have a ton of things I need to do, winter gear I need to purchase for the boys, peso to be converted into Euros, tickets which need photocopying. Micole, Jude, and Auntie Vernie are also visiting from Davao. Tito Ned's death anniversary dinner's also scheduled for this Saturday. I still need to pack all my stuff in boxes for the house renovation. Haha. Toodehls Schmenten.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home