Saturday, September 20, 2008

Travel and Living

* Anthony Bourdain has the best job in the world. Haha. Today's episode of "No Reservations" finds Bourdain in Berlin. He visited a beer garden and had currywurst with pommes frites (french fries)! I suddenly remembered the local night life we sampled in Munich. We had curry wurst at 1 A.M. and it was good! I wish I had beer instead of the safe soda. Conclusions for today. Continue to be envious of Mr. Bourdain and continue to have a new appreciation of German food!

* Yesterday the world welcomed my new niece, Sophia Ysabelle Esguerra. Kuya Marlon and Pia shared they wanted to name their baby "Sophia" and I responded with a violent reaction. Haha. I've always loved the name Sophia, and I want to name my future daughter Sophia someday. "Sophia" is the Greek word for Wisdom, I found out about ten years ago (junior year in ADMU, Philosophy 101). Deng. Of course, I didn't really have the right to restrict them from using that name. Poooo.

* Travel. My girlfriends will be jetsettiing to different places in the world in the next few months. I have travel plans of my own which I'm pretty excited about. If moolah and vacation leaves weren't an issue, I would love to go to Hawaii. Just sunbathe, relax, and swim in pineapples and coconuts. I've been surfing the Contiki site for packages to Spain and Eastern Europe. I practically watch shows on Discovery Travel and Living channel every day. So I'm just dreamy for travel.

* The Project Runway bug has bitten me! I slept very very late yesterday (errr, today) because I couldn't stop watching Project Runway (seasons 4 and 5). I must say. For Season 4, Christian's just great. He has amazing talent and I can't wait to see what else he can do. However, I'm a bigger fan of Rami Kashou. Me likey the draping and the very girlie style! So apart from being dreamy for travel, I'm also dreamy for frilly, girlie tops perfect for corporate power dressing. Arnie posted a link, a spolier for Season 5 finale. Can't wait to see that show!

* Yesterday, Grouchy and I went on an impromptu spa date in Island Spa. And I must say. The best massage/spa place I've ever been to. I highly recommend it!

* Rommel's on this third bar exam week. Please continue to pray for my bro. I feel like sharing my sentiments about barristers and the brotherhood in Bar Ops. Hehe. Maybe tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home