Monday, September 15, 2008

Running and GG

** It's been almost a month since I last wore my runnin shoes and got on the treadmill. Running used to be part of my routine, and my body responded to it quite well. So did my overall mood and well-being I think. The last few weeks have been pretty crazy (crazy good though), with all my friends visting from out of town. They've all gone back to their respective countries, and my feet are still reluctant to go back to their old running ways. Poo. I need to get back in shape.



** Gossip Girl Fevah!! I saw the first two episodes of season two and I am loving Blair!!! My favorite line so far is, "I'm sorry my Lord." Mwahaha. I think what I love about GG and The O.C. is their interesting love teams. The O.C. finds the viewers rooting for the geek and the stuck up popular girl in school. Here in GG, stealing the scene are the two villian-esque characters, Blair and Chuck. Can't wait for episode three!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home