Saturday, September 13, 2008

Seafood, French Macaroons, Drinks

Friday was lagare day! After an exhausting day in the office (which ended rather nicely with laughter (see previous Yearbook entries)), I went with the MW team to eat dinner at Dampa Ortigas!





We were so hungry. We ate at this place called Sis, after the very effective coaxing of a lady called "Ala" ("Ala" by day and "Alanis" by night). I was dubious about their cooking, but I found out Ala was indeed telling the truth when she/he said they cooked good food.

I'm not a big crab fan, but wow. I loved their deep fried pepper crabs. Super good!



Baked Tahong.



The shrimps that made dampa famous! Buttered Chili shrimps. I've sampled a couple of these in other Dampa-esque places, and this one's close to the top.



Huge huge thanks to Roselyn and France for the treat! My treat next week!

After dinner, I met up with Karina. We had dessert at Bizu. We did a lot of catching up. P.I. is in Kuwait, and I have a g.f. for two months. Teehee.




After dessert, I went to Tides (celebrating their first year anniv) to prove to my grade school friends that Schmenten was no flaker. Better late than a flake! Haha. No picture here though. We were too caught up with Carl's soap opera-esque love life. Haha. I got home at 4 A.M.!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home