Monday, October 27, 2008

Prologue to Ni Hao 2008...

Two weeks after 'Nam, I printed out my second eTicket for the month. Karina and I have been planning this trip for a few months now. Kudos to Cebupacificair for encouraging the biyahera in all of us. This was supposed to be our NiHao2008 with Irving, but he had to go to Kuwait on a cross posting assignment. Poohoo.

Anyhoo, the week has been a good mix of hectic and petiks. I've been sleeping over at Cityland since the beginning of the week. Monday I jogged around Salcedo Village with Suzie. Tuesday I had dinner with Karina. Wednesday I B.I.ed Mike into a Tandoori-platter pig out session (It was a treat to actually hear Mr. Goodie-Two-Shoes fib his way out of circuit training). Thursday Pops, Rommel and I had dinner at Malcolm's. Somehow I caught a bad cold and I didn't feel very well. I went back to Paranaque Thursday evening. Friday was yet again another lamon day. Lunch at Secret Recipes and dinner at Pepper Lunch with Mike. This time, I felt awful because my bad cold had somehow rubbed off on Mike and he was sneezing the afternoon and the evening through.

Because of all the work stuff and lamon sessions (hehe), I wasn't able to pack or fully prepare for the weekend trip. I've been to Hong Kong twice, but this time around, we plan to go to Macau and focus our energies more on shopping. No BKK this year for me! Anyway, to make a long story short, I had to stay up all night packing, preparing for the trip. This should be an interesting Day 1!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home