Monday, January 12, 2004

Hey! Skipped a day! Sunday was a day with the Gadors. We met in Glorietta, right after the Mel Cortez-thinking-he-texted-TinTin-Bersola incident. :-) All is forgiven, Mel! Rico came over to our place after their Las Pinas trip. That kid's the cutest! He loves Nemo like no other.
Ay-ay-ay... The Bangles' song resounding in my head: "It's just another manic Monday, wish it were Sunday." Wish it were Christmas!
I haven't answered my "where did the months of 2003 go?" question. Here goes...
The Best of 2003, according to Tenten
*Weddings! Weddings! Weddings! Weddings! Weddings - March : Llanto - Gador; May : Gestiada - Del Rosario; June : Nuguid - Santiago Nuptials; December : Perez- Barba & De Lusong - Gutierrez ; All memorable weddings, pro-bono and otherwise alike. I like the chaos. Hehe. I enjoy working with suppliers, building networks, and seeing the special day through.
*Working Girl - Got my Melanie Griffith act together. Thanks for the promotion, Accenture. :-)
*Beach Bum - It was hello Boracay and how ya doin' Palawan. I am a child of the ocean... minus the jellyfish, pleeeeasssse!
*Multitasking - Juggling all these tasks was a challenge. I hope I can keep it up this year.
*Friends leaving - Irene left for Indonesia. Twas a change, having one person less to talk to over the phone about senseless matters.
*Friends arriving - Mikey visited Pinas. It was pretty cool seeing him again.
*The Gang Reunited, Accenture employees subtracted - Marian arrived from the U.S. The gang was complete once more. However, two resigned. Bye bye Winstoink and Jesse...
*Tonton.5 - Whatever happened to my brother?! He's skinnier... Looks like all the lard went to Ate, moi!
*Kids and more kids - As usual, my babies, Ina, Iris, Yssa, and Rico showered my mundane 2003 days with joy.

Hmmm.... All for now! Will still think of some more milestones!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home