Monday, December 11, 2006

Backlog Blogs and a Crazy Weekend

Still in the office... Blogging while trying to keep the work juices flowing. I can't believe it's been almost a week since I got back from BKK... and I still have the case of tamad-itis. Maybe it's the holiday spirit combined with fatigue.

Okeh... Backlog blogs...


Yes Keyce! I still owe you our BKK Pics!! I have uploaded Day 1 in MY ofoto account. Haha! I will upload Days 2-4 today! And hopefully stitch them all together and create Fantabulous Bangkok Adventure entries here. It's a good thing we wrote all our happy memories down in TOSH.

I met up with Suzie and Paolo (in ATC) last week and we just talked and talked and talked. Suzie has the most interesting students! I have pics! Will post 'em here.

My Hannah Montana girls (Iris and Ina) still want to see those Tagaytay pics from our Tagaytay adventure almost two months ago! Oh girls. Tita Ten will post the pics... soon!

The first ever Optus Focus Christmas Party was held in Casa Geocaniga (the auxiliary house that is) last Friday and we all had a rocking good time... 'Cept for the part where a lot of the peeps threw up (upset stomach). Just as Brandon Flowers sings... "For Reasons Unknown..." We think it might be the combination of the Seafood Pesto, the brownies, the hard drinks, and the fact that we all ate at 10 P.M.! Not exactly a decent time for dinner (on a day where we came to the office before 7 A.M.!). Memorable moments off the top of my head... Superman Returns, Rey's "Nahulog si me sa manhole" and the videoke showdown.

A Crazy Weekend


Dengit! So the Focus Christmas party last Friday accounts for 1 very late night! I hit the sack at 5 A.M.! Saturday, I visited Dra. Imelda Cabral-Villar. My second official dermatologist. She's quite a pretty lady! And all the scientific talk! She's very convincing, in a subtle way. Can't say no to her products! Haha! I'm on Stage 1 right now. Let's see if my asthma of the skin will improve. Facials (or rather, TREATMENTS!) I have yet to try. Although I know of a someone who had a facial last Saturday... Hmmm....

Saturday evening was one of the funnest evenings I've had in quite some time! It was Beegee's bridal shower and my first 'show with a stripper' experience! I think all of us who attended are virginal stripper-viewers. The promise of a Jericho Rosales look-alike was... broken? Hehe! The dance was kinda weird too. Slightly robotic. Barre was a blast! And Keysi... the numero uno bridal shower organizer!!! Kicked ass! She had a few dance moves of her own. Thanks for organizing this super fun evening Keyce!! I went home at past 4! I was pinching myself while driving. I swear! I was sooo close to dozing off.

Sunday was more of a relaxed, please-get-some-sleep day. I just went to Makati Supermaket Alabang with Ate Henny to buy our household groceries. It was pouring pretty hard late last night, but I was pleasantly surprised to find the Artetas when I arrived at home. Fonzie is such a blessing! He was running around, on his knees, praying with his eyes closed. Jeez... Super irresistable kid.

I'm sure the coming weeks will be pretty hectic (not work-wise though! haha!). I've a couple of parties to attend to and a couple more gifts to purchase. Two baptismals this weekend, too! And Beegee's wedding!

I have a feeling that this December will simply fly by. And alas 2006 will be over. What a year it's been... Ok! This thought merits a separate blog entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home