Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Obviously some blogging time...

Oohh... It's 6:43am, and I can hear the airconditioning humming. 15 minutes ahead of schedule. My window shades have been slightly pulled up and I can see the nice view of the Guadalupe Bridge and the early morning motorists traversing EDSA. Everything looks bright and sunny on this Wednesday morning.

Karina told me last night that there is yet another typhoon on the horizon. Oh please, Lord God. I hope it's not too bad that they cancel flights this weekend!

Our BKK trip is but 2 days away (not counting today of course)! I'm pretty psyched. I've preselected my BKK outfits last night. Haha! I think my closest friends know that my favorite part of every trip is packing! I dunno. Maybe it's the anticipation of what's to come. Although the last time I did some packing (for Sydney)... I had a pretty terrible time. It's hard to pack for a 6-8 week trip.

I slept at close to 1AM last night. Nope. Not because of overtime. St. Elmo's Fire was on HBO and the eighties freak in me just couldn't resist. Andrew McCarthy is always fun to watch. Maan and I have had the hugest crush on Blaine, Mr. Rich Dude from Pretty in Pink. I just love it when he smiles (eyes crinkling in the edges). He's like your average nice guy. Nice guys rule! Haha!

ERP5 Christmas Party is in the works!!! =) December 8! Linden Suites. We're booked and we just need to fix a few logistical details.

Hmm...Focus Christmas Party... I need to start working on that, too. Hehe. Christmas parties left and right, man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home