Tuesday, November 28, 2006

3 Days to Go!

While waiting for the air conditioning to be turned on here on our floor (tis but 6:44am and I'm halfway through my morning cup o' joe), I decided to say hello to my blog. Alas. It's been over a week since I last wrote. Oh how time flies.

3 Days to Go before Part Tres of the Keysi and Tenten Bangkok Adventures! For a time, we even considered going to China. But visas and tourist excursions aside, we opted for Bangkok. Y porque? The shopping and the food. I'm thinking of what to pack. I will be truly serious about packing light this time. Lemme see... prolly 4 shirts, 1 nice blouse, 2 pairs of jeans, 1 capri pants. 2 pairs of shoes (super comfy kiddie Zara shoes and flipflops). Pack light na ba yun? Hehe. Oh... Special thanks to my comfy kiddie Zara shoes. The pair has taken me to sooo many places in comfort.

My workload has somehow lessened over the past few days.I'm hoping to get off work at 3PM today. Mikey will be going to Baguio this afternoon and I just texted him if he wants to meet earlier today.

Weekend was pretty good. Super relaxing, I must say. Sunday, I think, was the oink-iest of them all. I literally just ate and slept and ate and slept and ate and slept. Until it was Monday morning. Hehe.

Friday evening, Keysi, Rni, and I saw Happy Feet! It's such a fun movie. Never a dull moment. I love Ramon and his other small penguin pals! Yes, I admit, I was teary at some parts. But I was just laughing heartily in others.



Saturday, we met up with Dino in Westgate for his Iron Chef-esque event. It was pretty obvious that I enjoyed sampling the entries from CCA, Cravings, and OB Montessori.

Okie! Enough for now. Time to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home