Tuesday, July 10, 2007

From Paolo DLR's Blog

I just have to share this! Yes, Paolo. Kailangang i-broadcast. Haha. So the world will now what a sweet guy you are!

This is right off my friend Paolo's blog. For his wife, Suzie. Made Suzie, me, and Ate Gret cry! Damn you Paolo and your gift with words.


First Class: 7.4.7
Posted by: tropikalye, in Personal

I’d describe my life to be uneven up until this point. I don’t consider myself as one who has suffered greatly, nor do I consider myself as one who is truly blessed. I am pretty sure that I have not lived up to my potential yet, and I confess that I am not sure if I will ever live up to my own great expectations.

But… I believe that this day is an affirmation that I probably am doing a good job so far. Because God would have never sent you my way had I been walking on a wrong path. I can never imagine God not taking care of a person as wonderful as you.

How do I feel? I don’t think that much has changed. If I divide my life into two halves, one being the time when I lived without you, and the time when I found you, then this is but a natural progression of the second half (the more meaningful half?) of my life.

I would describe our relationship as comfortable. It is as comfortable as waking up in bed early in the morning. Waking up a few minutes early, finding it far too bright outside and being far too awake to go back to sleep, you find yourself in bed at it’s most comfortable.

I’m happy to know that I don’t have to get off this bed for the rest of my life.

Thank you for saving me from the heartache of heartaches. I apologize for not saying it as much as I should. But given the context above, it is fitting to say it now. Thank you. I love you.

“Am I too obvious to preach it? You’re so hypnotic on my heart.”
- Gavin DeGraw


Awwww... Ain't it such a blessing to find someone to thinks you're wonderful? Haaaay. Someone who knows what he's got when he has you? Someone who's absolutely sure about the way he feels? Okie. I'm still riding on my usual post-wedding high/low. Haha.

2 Comments:

At 3:41 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

my lips are sealed ....

Who I Want to Meet:

Someone who will make all my waiting worthwhile.

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Tenten said...

EPAL KA. Hahaha. Pero totoo pa rin yan. Someone who will make everything worthwhile. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home