Thursday, July 12, 2007

Galileo Magnifico!

After a long, tiring day at work, I welcomed this dinner as a breather! Exactly what I needed after one episode of snapping at someone ("This discussion is pointless! Let's move on to the next topic!" Hahaha!).

My lamon buddy Keysi and I went to Galileo, this super nice Italian deli along Pasong Tamo. I have to say! This place is one of Makati's best kept secrets! The resto was just about to close, but the peeps were able to accomodate us. There was a wall of wine bottles and a lot of Italian food for sale. Keyce and I had the Galileo special, which was basically a glass of wine, a small plate of cheese and coldcuts, soup, a pasta dish, and our choice of coffee or tea. Super sulit!

We had the sparkling red wine (which kinda reminded me of Novellino's. But only better. And with a kick. Some discoveries for the day. Toasted bread with jam and cheese. Yum. Haha. Dunno if it's one of my eccentric food combos (like bananas dipped in fish sauce).



Keyce looked relaxed! She has been spending most of her time Macbooking! Haha. She loves em widgets and freeware.



Cheese is always yummy. Eaten with wine and cold cuts. Divine.



Cheers! We ordered a bottle of the sparkling red wine, but didn't finish it. Hehe. Hmm... drinking session tomorrow? Hehe.



Random Thoughts for today...

** Griped about work today. Haha. Keysi said she didn't mind hearing my rants. I've been on the receiving end of her rants for a couple of months now. Hehe. Although I have to say. Our deployment to CON today fills me with a sense of accomplishment. Considering it was kinda my fault why we had to rush everything. I hope we didn't break anything. Haaay. Will found out tomorrow for sure.

** I told Keyce about Irene's comment about my not being lazy. Irene's right. I think I spend most, if not all, my energies at work. I dunno if I can be called a workaholic. It's kind of comforting to know that I'm not lazy. Hehe. Perhaps these past few years, I've just been complacent and focused on work. I can't seem to find the time to start doing other things ('cept for weddings and other special events).

** Yesterday, I spoke with my cousin over the phone. He was listening intently on what I had to say about relationships (the things I know about relationships are from my observations and the sharing of friends). He said I ought to be a guidance counselor! Haha! Why not?

** You know how you have "what if"s in your head? You don't exactly totally think of them as real possibilities. Just what ifs. And then comes the time when they're striken through. It's kinda sad. How some possibilities become non-possibilities. Haaaaay. I did shed a tear. Just a small one. But the news did merit my sending SMSs to my closest female friends. Hehe. Di naman super affected. Pramis. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home