Friday, October 26, 2007

Tis the season

On my way to Powerplant Cinema 6, I passed by this small place where they sell cute Halloween decor. Keyce! Remember the cute glowing snowmen we saw last year? Same stall!






I think people here in Manila celebrate Halloween more now than they did when I was younger. Before I left the office today, Jewel and I arranged the trick or treat goodie bags of the kids from Reitz. We prepared goodie bags for the Focus peeps too! i will not be in the office tomorrow though when they share their goodies. Training tomorrow! Hence the kapalmuks to stay up late. I'm actually just trying to catch Augmoc, as I know he's been meaning to talk to me (I have SK info!).

Anyway, tis also the season for HSBC core leaves. Figgy and P.I. invited me to join them see a movie tonight. Which we did. Rendition. Not so bad. Kinda reminded me of "The Manchurian Candidate", only less creepy. We spent almost two hours just talking in Seattle's Best. My Chai Tea Latte was too hot!



Busy day today. One email after another. Highlights of my day...

** Ceasar's Banofee Cake from Red Ribbon... Which disappeared from plain sight in about 10 minutes, leaving 5 satisfied peeps with a sugar rush.

** Filling the goodie bags with goodies. I miss my party planning ways and days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home