Wednesday, October 17, 2007

[Borrowed Blog Entry] Guru of Love Part 27

I am a blogger and a blog reader (for that, I recommend Google Reader to all you blog readers who'd like to organize the blogs you read). Here's a really nice entry I came across today. I've always been more of a petition sort of girl when it comes to prayers. And there have been a couple of things I've asked for (like clarity). Here's a nice view of how God answers prayers...

Taken from my cousin Issang's blog...

I remember the movie "Evan Almighty". Yung sinabi ni God dun: "If somebody prays for patience, would God give him patience? Or the opportunity to be patient? If he prays for strength, wouldn't God give him the opportunity to be strong?" (Or something like that)

Whenever I have the chance to pray (heehee sorry na, "have the chance" pa talaga), one of the things I pray for is my relationship with Agi. I often pray that He bless our relationship with more patience, understanding and love, and that tumagal pa kami. Napansin ko, I think for four consecutive weeks, Agi and I had to sort things out, discuss and fix things. Stuff like that. Pero here we are still together (Wow parang kanta! Haha!). I realized that God answered my prayer pala. Eto na nga yun. He's giving us the opportunity to be more patient, more understanding, and love each other more.

It's funny how God answers our prayers noh? =)

1 Comments:

At 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

represent my first blog -

[url=http://trailfire.com/adipex_online_a134?tab=Comments] adipex information [/url]

http://trailfire.com/adipex_online_a134?tab=Comments
[url=http://trailfire.com/adipex_online_a134?tab=Comments] adipex generic [/url]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home