Wednesday, October 17, 2007

4.5 Hours and Counting

Today, Schmenten rendered 4.5 review hours! Naks. Pretty good, if I do say so myself. Tis the second day of the week, and I've been hanging out at Santana Grove Sucat. I predict that I will soon have christened all the restos in said Grove. I am close to being a familiar face to the Manong Guard at Starbucks. The baristas still don't know my name. Yet. Haha.

It feels pretty good to be in the zone, reviewing. I think I started out frustrated because of my diagnostic test score (Below Average in Problem Solving and Data Sufficiency). I'm seeing some improvement in the questions I've been answering. Progress!

So serioso na ba to? Haha.

Can't help but feel sad in a way. I've put this off far too long, and starting it again feels like I'm back in square one. Before all the hoopla and confusion. I somehow feel the end being official. But then, anything could still happen. Okie. So iluwa na talaga ang Fita.

On a separate subject, I was chatting with Paui today and she was sharing how her bufra professed his love again to her. He was saying he was lucky to have somoene like Paui in his life. I was telling Paui, "Well, it's good that he KNOWS what he has." And she goes, "Oo naman. He's mature. The guys who don't know aren't." Hehe. There is some truth in that. Although Greg B. would easily say, "He's just not into you."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home