Thursday, October 18, 2007

Hanging Out At the new Adelita Chioco

Ms. Adelita Chioco, a.k.a my great friend from college Lery Berry (Berry not her real surname), and I were supposed to go out yesterday. However, she was feeling a tad bit under the weather, so I just visited her. My "ailing-but-cute" friend.

For as long as I've known her (which is roughly 11 years now! OMG!), Lery has always been a resident of Adelita Chioco. Just recently, she and Tita moved out and into their new home close to Southville International School (still in BF).

This is the fist set of pictures taken of her new home, Lery said. Props to Our Home and Lery's impeccable taste for the lovely furniture. I am loving the curtains!




Just like old times. There was a Xavierville Royale condo-feel last night, while we were chatting over asparagus with salmon carpaccio (from her boylet). Tis a mystery, why Ler has not found a guy to call her jowa. I asked her, "Takot ka ba sa commitment?!", and she retorted, "The right guy has not come along yet." Hehe. My kinda answer.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home