Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Training Day: Takas na Blog

Takas na blog. Whilst my teammates are away. In training today, and I can feel my tummy expanding from the fried chicken and embotido lunch. *burp*

Weekend was pretty busy! Saturday was a five hour beading session at the kids' Casa Maria home. I taught Ate Love the basics of earring making and together, we made 91 pairs! I'm pretty psyched about our December bazaar at AAV. I've been absent from the bazaar scene for a few years now, and I have to admit that I miss the hustle and bustle of the tiangge. Anyway, Saturday evening, I got some study time. Hung out at the Java Man in BF, where I tried to fight the urge to order dinner (which I lost to my grumbling stomach). The fun started at 11, after my study time and on my way to Tides with Rommel, Tonton, Mark, and Issang. The bar was closed because of the liquor ban so we had to get drinks on our own! We ended up drinking at the auxiliary house till about 330AM. Mark as super kulit and drunk! Thanks to my now evolving mixing skills. Hehe.

Sunday we went to Pampanga for a triple birthday celebration. Von, Iya, and Tita Guste! Again. Food and lamon aplenty. We went to Razon's to have some halo-halo. No trip in Guagua would be complete without paying homage to Razon's. Hehe. Pictures can be found at our Tanquilut Family Blog.

Monday was all about sleeping, trick or treating, and some more eating. Issang and I went to the parlor. I got a protein hot oil treatment for my now shoulder-length hair. I wasted no time of course, answering Sentence Correction review questions on my reviewer. A filling dinner at Conti's, and a quick trip to Ruins. Argh. Not looking forward to the following day. I know at least two hundred emails were sitting in my inbox. Must. Not. Read. Them.

Random thoughts from the weekend...
** Slowly expanding thighs. Eating is taking its toll. I can feel my thighs filling in again. Argh. So much for the weight I lost last year. Dengit. I'm not sure if I can pinpoint it to a bad eating habit. I don't think I eat much. Although that could be a debatable topic. I'm thinking about going back to my coffee and YB diet. Haha. Not good for my stomach.

** Lotsa horminal stuff going on, aisde from putting on weight, my moods have been rallying back and forth. From the happy side to the sad/cranky side. Som much is going on and so many things scheduled. My birthday's coming soon (in a few days in fact) and I'm trying to shut out the numbers 2 and 8 from my mind. It's a challenge to be involved in so many things. My November 16 exam, applying to B-schools, R7.3 PRAM and implementation, Bazaar, Christmas Parties to organize... Although busy, I can't help but feel lonely still.

** Right now, I have two friends who are the cusp of a budding romance. One of them is a girl who I shall shroud in mystery with the nickname, "Young Blood Writer. She and I have shared countless conversations about our random musings as single ladies. I recommended "He's Just Not Into You" to her, hoping to share the wisdom of letting go comprise and delusion. She's kissed so many frogs and hopped on to so many ponds. Just recently, she YM-ed me, updating me about a guy who she recently met. She was pleasantly surprised to find that he was everything she'd been looking for: Similar interests, a sense of humor, and the type who she could bring anywhere. Here he was. The one who will reveal why she had to kiss so many frogs and hop on to so many ponds. This was a nice reminder that all is not in vain. They're still out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home