Sunday, February 10, 2008

Greenbelt, third week in a row, with my girls

Talk about dejavu. This Saturday, I made my third trip to Greenbelt. Saw 27 Dresses for the second time and ate at People's Palace the second time this week! Hehe. But as Ina pointed out, I can eat at People's Palace practically everyday.

Here's Camille and I, sitting on one of the couches inside a posh GB4 store. We were merely spectators of Ate Love and Ina.



The Thai food here is the best in the metro. Here's Ate Love sampling the Tom Yum Goong.



Ina and I are big fans of the Prawn Pomelo salad.



Camille eats nothing but chicken... Well, most of the time. Here she is eating Chicken Pandan (out of the pandan leaves of course).



The beef curry dish is absolutely delish! The Chicken in cashews and chili was also pretty good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home