Monday, March 10, 2008

Back from the long weekend...

Expect a long blog entry for my most long weekend! Frantic Friday, Flight to Davao, Lunch buffet at the Marco Polo, the Nasser-Lucas wedding, Urban Club, Pearl Farm! And a couple other things in between. Ugh.

Right now, I have a bulging stomach underneath my top, screaming, "I ate too much this weekend." Need to cut back on all the eating!

Quickie random thoughts...

** Cancer remission (Err, sort of). Funny how you remember a feeling, and then see old things in a new light. Oh how very fortunate. A glimpse of the road that could have been travelled. It would have been a very nice trip.

** Moolah. No big hold up this weekend. In fact, I can't be grateful enough to our very gracious hosts in Davao. My relatives took good care of us. Anyway, I'm just a wee bit concerned about my own financial picture. I'd like to be financially independent someday. It's just frustrating at times. I need to open my eyes to better saving techniques. Maybe try a new lifestyle.

** I made a list of my work to-dos while on the plane to Davao, and in less than 15 minutes, I had filled out 4 sheets of paper (back to back).

** Ugh ugh ugh. Back to work tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home