Thursday, February 28, 2008

Tired

I will not try to make this another entry about work. Hehe. I think the long office hours is catching up with me. I'm not as young as I was three or four years ago. But I can't help but feel guilty because my other teammates are working even harder and leaving the office waaay later. We all feel the pressure of getting the work done. The onshore team has stressed this enough, and maybe that's one of the sources of my fatigue. Hehe.

I'm just trying to stay positive and optimistic about the situation. I know we can get the work done. And everything's doing all that they can to make it work. I just wish it'll all be over. We just have a week to go anyway. Home stretch!

Some random thoughts for the week...

** Had dinner with Karina yesterday at Alexa's, one of our favorite places in Salcedo Village. It was just what I needed for my work woes yesterday. An hour NOT thinking about Project Joseph or metrics. Sarap.

** Angelo shared one of his more recent musings. Being a new dad and having front row seats of the pregnancy show got him thinking about stuff. He said, you got to be with someone who is willing to work out the everyday issues with you. Someone who will be there for you during those trying and tough times.

** David Archeleta is the star of this season's American Idol. His performance last night was superb. I was teary after hearing his version of "Imagine". The judges were right. It's hard to take on a John Lennon song, and this song is still relevant after almost thirty years. Anyway, I think David's the one to beat this season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home