Tuesday, February 26, 2008

With a Smile...

Another tough day at work. Busy as busy can be. I tried multitasking best as I could. Answering emails here and there. Talking to counterparts over the phone (and trying my best to sound confident about meeting our new testing targets for ST Retest). Lunch was pretty good though. Rigatone Alfonso take out from Cibo. Yumyumyum. Part of my logical break was hanging out at the pantry and fishing out small portions of the tube ice from the cooler. My water bottle has a small spout, but it's awfully cute (flowers and all). So basically, here's my long work motto: To do everything possible, deliver what's been promised, make sure everyone's on the same page, keep working relationships good (treat people like people), never get work get the best of me, and taking things with a smile. With a laugh, whenever possible.

I've had a couple of posts about work. Can't really help it! We've been spending the last two weekends in the office, and I really wish we can get our personal weekends back soon. It's been rewarding just doing nothing at home. Watching movies you've seen two, three times already on cable, and feeling the soft covers on our bed with my tired feet.

Almost a month away from April, and I can't help but feel guilty about leaving everyone behind. I know it'll be hell for those who are staying on (since a lot of us will be absent from the Joseph-scene-of-the-crime). My goal is to make sure everything's laid out for those who are taking charge while I'm away. I know it will be tougher for some people (you know who you are), and I will try to make it less painful as possible. And well. I have my international roaming anyway. So I'll be a phone call away.

In other news, Suzie has been super duper helpful on the UK touring front! The websites she sent to me are the same websites which Kuya Manny, my cousin who lives in London, recommended. The rates are pretty good! Thanks Suzesters!

Some things to look forward to next week though. The Maroon 5 concert and my trip to Davao for Lea and Jesse's wedding. I'll probably recycle a nice dress for the special occasion (the wedding), as I am trying my best to save. Naks. So tomorrow, whilst I am wading through our WSR, our CMMi journey, the Joseph testing progress, I will be humming "It's not over tonight, just give me one more chance to make it right. I will not make it through the night... I won't go home without you..." in my head.

1 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Blogger gwenny14 said...

Sunshine Wong works in UK. Do you know her? She worked in ACN too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home