Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Midweek

** Coding today for my Honda City. I hitched a ride with my Dad to go to work today. He picked me up after and we met with Rommel and his girlfriend Jean at the Powerplant Mall. Papa was keen on trying the new resto, Pepper Lunch. I'm pretty glad he persuaded me to be patient and wait in line. He had the rib eye and I had the chicken and pork combo. We were quite satisfied with our dinner! I was teasing Rommel how smart he was for meeting up with us (just in time for dinner). We were mimicking how Tonton reacts when eating good food. Hehe.

** I saw bits and pieces of the American Idol performances. And wow. David Archuleta's "Don't Let the Sun Go Down On Me." Tears in my eyes! Haha. So by now, I think you'd already figured out that I am indeed a cry baby. Anyway, Augmoc told me that even Tita Baby cried while watching him perform. He's very sincere. Looks like he's going to win. I must say though. David Cook is also pretty talented! I mean, his take on "Always Be My Baby" and "Music of the Night"?! Wow. I've been telling a few people, with his version of "Always Be My Baby", I feel like the bad boy who I have my heart set on is talking to me sweetly and making "lambing". Haha. I think I'll be very happy if either wins. They're both great.

** Wedding Bell Blues. Not that I'm feeling sad or anything (Schmenten doesn't want to get married... not just yet). So many peeps are tying the knot this year! Just from my old project (Yas, Nats, Ginia, Ryna) and my other circle of friends (Teng). Everyone's getting married. Or is married. Or with kids. Makes me wonder where I spent the good half of my twenties. Oh there it was. Pining over someone and slaving away at work. But hey. I had several great times with family and friends.

** I think I'm pretty self-aware. Blame it on constantly thinking about stuff (important and mundane). Thank you my Jesuit education for all those Philo classes. Lately though I've been feeling... antsy? And irritated. Haha. I think there was even a time when I sent Karina an email with "irita" and "irritated" all over. Maybe it's that time of the month. Maybe changes to an old routine. More work on my plate? Or the lack of a good work out this week. Hehe. I really, really wanted to take my new boxing gloves out for a spin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home