Monday, June 09, 2008

[Joy in the Little Things] June 9, 2008

** Massage! Which made me fall asleep. Of all the massage places in BF Homes Paranaque, I've frequented Zensai Spa the most. Prolly because of the ambience. Not exactly the best massage in the world (I did get a bruise once). But the massage my mom and brother got last Sunday was really, really good. A pat on the back to the lady who gave me a massage, as well as my no-sleep weekend.

** Slowly enjoying a Choriburger while reading a magazine. Sunday late afternoon. I had time to kill before the 630pm mass. I was kind of hungry, so I found my way to Bun on the Run. I ordered a choriburger and cold can of rootbeer. Sat down and ate it slowly while reading a magazine. I wasn't with anyone, but golly! Prolly one of the best and relaxing experiences ever.

** Tiles Found. We are renovating our house, and last Monday, we spent a good two hours at Wilcon Home Depot. Tile overload on my poor brain. But I'm pretty happy that the border I wanted for my bathroom (this uber cute striped one) is now available.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home