Wednesday, June 04, 2008

[Joy in the Little Things] June 3 2008

I used to keep a gratitude journal. But somehow, I stopped writing new entries. It is rather nice to think back, at the end of the day, of the little things which brought a smile to your face. Here's me starting my gratitude journal again. Hehe. Dunno if I can keep it up. It won't be daily, but I'll try to do it as often as possible. Keeps me optimistic and positive about things.

** Kung Fu Panda Happy Meal - The MW team brought the first toys from their happy meals and the panda was so darn cute. So over lunch, I got myself a Happy Meal (chicken nuggets) and snagged Kung Fu panda's small teacher. The toy, when wound up, could walk. So cute.

** Improvements on the speed bag - After seeing "Million Dollar Baby", I've always wanted to do the speed bag. When we first started boxing, I couldn't do the speed bag right. It required proper timing and lots of practice. Because my trainer had another trainee today, I spent about 4 rounds with the speed bag. And voila! Major improvement! Hope I can still do it next week.

** Chatting with Maryann and Bawani - My Yahoo/Contiki Buddies. My day ain't complete if I don't say hi to these girls. Hehe. We talk about the most mundane things (like what I had for lunch) and the more important matters (like what we want out of life). Aww... April 2008. The best of times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home