Friday, June 06, 2008

[Joy in the Little Things] June 5, 2008

** Company in the car, while driving home - I bumped into Mowie and Tuts this evening. They had come from a basketball game. I asked them if they wanted to hitch a ride with me. It's always nice having company while driving. Which is prolly one of the reasons why I sooo don't mind bring people home, or wherever they need to be. Mowie and Tuts are one of the cutest couples ever. Today, we reminisced about those good ole songs from the 90's.

** Long cellphone conversation with Lery - She called me at a little past 8 and we ended up talking for almost thirty minutes! It's been six months since I last saw Lery and we did a lot of catching up. She's one of my favorite people from college. She's all about the cheerfulness.

** My Development Activities Tracker Spreadsheet - Geeky entry here. Haha. I created this last March, to keep track of all the to dos for the different development projects I'm looking after. Voila, a few months later, we started using it again to make sure we stayed on top of the growing list of development tasks. Mark G. was happy about it, and listing everything down brought a sense of order to the slowly building chaos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home