Saturday, June 14, 2008

Lazy Saturday Random Thoughts...

** Finally got around to watching the last three episodes of Gossip Girl. Three episodes straight. And just like The O.C., I have a favorite onscreen couple! Chuck and Blair! Haha! So cute together. All the bickering and volley of comebacks.



** There's been some interesting developments in the office between two peeps. She's somewhat fallen for him, while he just got out of a serious relationship. She's nice, and he's a player. The silent but deadly type. Anyway, I have a lot of opinions about relationships (even though I've never really been in one). But this I've got to say over and over. Know that you deserve someone who makes you happy, who understands you, and who has no intentions of hurting you. On the car going home a few days ago, I had a conversation with Luz. She's in her early twenties and I asked her about what she's looking for in a guy. She said, "Someone who's slightly mayabang (arrogant/confident), and funny." Kinda got me thinking. A few years ago, I would have had the same answer. Now, it's not about the personality. "Someone who's a good person, is responsible, God-fearing, and who I have chemistry with."

** Thankless. A word that's been playing around my head these past few days. More of often than not, people expect you to act a certain way. Do things for them. Sometimes, they forget that it still takes effort, and that it isn't as easy as it looks.

** Father's Day tomorrow! The family's sleeping over at Somerset tonight. I would like to sleep on a real bed tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home