Monday, August 25, 2008

Malcolm's Place With Keyce

Keyce and I visited Malcolm's Place once before she left. For our Tuesday impromptu dinner, Keyce and I went to this Salcedo village gem.

We were hungry when we got to the resto, so we quickly finished our first place of ... I guess you'd call them chips. Keyce was amazed how much I appreciate beer now! San Miguel Super Dry rocks.



Malcolm's Place is quite popular for their Wagyu Beef-ridden menu. So I easily said Yes to the waiter when he asked me if I wanted to try the daily special (Wagyu Salpicao and a side order of soup). It was pretty good. The cut of the meat was a little too big for my salpicao expectations. Keyce had Wagyu Sisig and couldn't tell the difference between Wagyu and the normal sisig. Hehe.



It's just nice to be back in super familiar territory. Chatting, unloading, and eating with Keyce! I really miss our weekly sessions. They're therapeutic! Not to mention crazy fun at times.



More dinners to come for sure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home