Friday, August 15, 2008

Warning! Semi Self-Indulgent Entry: Hair Survey

I've been thinking about getting a hair cut. Might get my chance next week when Sam, Irene and I go on our pampering day (Salon and Spa). I'm not exactly a risk taker when it comes to hair. I don't really have the luxury of a Gretchen-Barreto perfectly chiseled face which goes with any hairstyle.

Over the past two years, I've sported a couple of 'dos. Check them out. Let me know which one works best.

2006:
I See Korean Red!


Layered


2007:
Babangs:


The Mariel cut:


The Kiddie Look


The Tikwas Look



2008:
Curly Sue!


Let me know!

2 Comments:

At 2:20 AM, Blogger Beatific Beleaguer said...

Long and layered is cute. How about if you had long, layered, and with hair falling over one side of the face--like Aaliyah?

 
At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm...except for the mariel hair, i think they all look the same. hahaha! red lang yung una. joke joke! why not go for the new katie holmes/rihanna hair. that'll make a statement :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home