Sunday, September 21, 2008

Breakfast & Bar Ops

More pictures of foodums!

Today marks my brother's third bar exam weekend. Tonton and I have been helping him by being his runner for the past two Sundays. Early today, we dragged our hineys out of bed to get the morning tips. We went back to sleep (on Rommel's ultra comfy bed) and got up just in time for the last hour of breakfast.

I made good use of my Accor Advantage card and got us a 50% discount on our total bill! Wootwoot!





After breakfast and bathing, we went to La Salle to give the afternoon tips to Rommel. He finished his exams early and wasn't there when we arrived. The Ateneo Bar Ops girl we spoke with was nice enough to find someone who might know him. We left when we handed the tips over.

This is my second bar ops weekend, and I can't help but smile at the brother/sisterhood of law schools, frats and sorrorities. The bar exams, they say, is the toughest government exam in the country and these guys who take the exam. Wow. Talk about undeniable passion!

Part of DLSU which Tonton calls "Warp". Haha. Home of the nerds.



Side street cuisine! My bro says they serve great grease-on-your-plate dishes.



The police closed this part of Taft.



Aspiring lawyers.



Here's where it all happens!



(Mental note to self: Will get back on the treadmill TOMORROW!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home