Sunday, November 02, 2008

Hallow's Eve

Tis the day before the first of November. I've been meaning to post a couple of things in my blog, but I've had a great deal of HK backlog I need to upload photos for. Before my thoughts fly away, lemme put them down.

Twilight - Since March of this year, Ina has been bugging me to read "Twilight", this book about a vampire who falls in love with his prey. The months passed me by and I only took interest in picking up the book when Mike reminded me that the movie adaptation will be out in the next three weeks. And so two Fridays ago, I purchased my first Stephanie Meyer novel. I officially finished it at 5AM, October 31st! I couldn't put it down! And Edward. I want my very own brooding, attentive, and passionate vampire! Haha. It has helped that I am picturing Robert P. as Edward.

Spirals - Thursday evening, I took my teammates to Spirals at Sofitel for some serious buffet action. Overall, it was a fun evening. I somehow felt guilty about the diminished appetite of one of my teammates when I asked him about his lovelife. Haha.

Kings of Leon - This band and their new album have been alluding me! But I am sooo liking "Sex on Fire". Nice catchy tune!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home