Wednesday, January 14, 2004

My oh my... looks like the busy bee has bit me! Again! With work this time... Gaaaaad! Can't believe how much I have on my plate again. It's payback time, says Mr. Accenture. :-)

Skipped a day! Cups of coffee from Gloria Jeans and Starbucks have kept my mind running in all directions! Conference calls at night, website update during the day, and a growing list of things to do.

I was just told yesterday that 2003 was the year of the goat/sheep. Twas my year? Hehe. It's more of a question than a statement. Was it really my year?? Reading what I wrote last Monday, I have to say... it was a pretty good year! 5 weddings, several out of town trips, solidified core group in the persons of Maan and Karina. Lots of things, and yet, a lot more things I feel like I want to do. I dunno if I'm just going into the "justify-my-singlehood" mode, but really, I don't feel all that bad that I'm not with anyone. In retrospect, I don't think I want to go through the whole "does he like me?/why doesn't he like me?/why does he like her instead of me?" debacle. It's pretty tiring. And well, I don't know anyone right now who can be my "Mr. Right", or as most articles phrase, my "Mr. Right Now." I'm not looking, really. And after seeing Love Actually, I get the feeling that it will find me someday, when I'm ready.

Hehe... More philosophies on singlehood. Not really brand new thoughts, as I'm sure a lot of people have thought about this.
Back to the grindstone... I still have to work on unloading the EDIS851 mapset from Gentran V6.0 tape... ewww... techie talk!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home