Friday, July 30, 2004

Hey hey! Just noticed this one today -- the Upload photo button on the Compose box of blogger! whopee! I can upload photos ! so very kewl!
Friday today... I sigh for so many reasons --
Numero Uno - So stuffed from our indulgent breakfast buffet at Makati Shangri-La. Lemme rephrase that... our gluttinous breakfast!
Numero Dos - Tis a Friday, best day of the week. You work a little and you play a lot! What's up today? We plan to see Imelda early this evening, then partey with Maan and her high school friendships.
Numero Tres - Maan is leaving for the U.S. tomorrow, and I feel like I'm losing a part of myself. I can't believe starting tomorrow, the trio will become a duo. :( Sigh of sadness
Numero Kuatro - The situation in casa Geocaniga has somewhat improved. However, the return of the parentals still marks a day where much will be discussed.

This weekend will be huge - Airport, Tandang Sora... Will blog again on Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home