Friday, June 11, 2004

Tis 11 minutes before 8 and I'm stuffed! Just had breakfast with my teammates, but I'm still under the sleepy spell.... ZzzZzzZzzz...

What I want to do right now ... Get on a plane to the US, shop, watch the telly and just sleep myself to a hundred years.

Yesterday, we had an electrical problem at home. So we ended up sleeping in my bedroom (or rather, the guest room). Oh my! All seven of us! 3 guys on the floor and 4 peeps on the bed. I think I like falling asleep before 12MN. But I think 10 PM is still ideal.

Saw 50 first dates yesterday. Towards the end of the movie, Drew's character shares with Adam Sandler that although she doesn't remember knowing him, he is always in her dreams. There was a part in the movie where Drew's doctor explains sleep has a lot to do with our making new memories. This leads me into thinking that my forgetfulness could be because of sleep deprivation... Hmmm....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home