Friday, July 30, 2004

Wrote this a month ago I think...

Thanks to the aggressive promoters of the sequel of the Spiderman movie, Tobey Maguire has invaded my dreams! I can't believe I dreamt of him last night! It was pretty surreal... and sweet! Haha! Lemme rephrase that... and ABOVE ALL, sweet! :-) In a nutshell, the storyline was Music from Another Room meets Spiderman! He was Peter Parker, minus the glasses. He and I were friends. He liked me, though. And I wasn't sure if I liked him, so I was aloof. And he was trying to think of ways to make me fall for him. Hahahaha! Now this definitely sounds like a dream! Anyway, in the end, he was injured (probably from this web-swinging antics), and I was worried out of my mind!! Then pan to a shot where we hug each other. I was worried sick, finally realizing that I liked him. He on the other hand was smiling in satisfaction.

Whooohooohoo! Talk about spidey fever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home