Thursday, January 22, 2004

Oh my gooood! Talk about the Revenge of Accenture! I'm up to my elbows with work! With work I'm not too familiar and still coping with. Ay-yay-yay! I really, truly dislike this feeling, not knowing how to begin, what to do next... Tsk, tsk, tsk. I'm also burdened with sooo many personal to-dos... Bazaar wrap-ups, updating my website, meeting with potential wedding clients, bills settlement... ARGH!!! I dunno... Maybe it's my frame of mind, too. I have that attention deficiency whatchamacallit. One minute I'm doing something, and the next minute, I'm off to doing another thing. I need to keep my eye on the ball, organize my thoughts, priorities, and everything else that I have to do.
Hehe... Thanks blogspot! You're my venting venue now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home