Monday, August 09, 2004

My parents just got back from their trip to Europe! I can't believe how much I've missed them! Haha! Being in charge is no easy task. Responsibilities galore, I would say. There were times when I felt I had no idea what to do. Having my parents around puts things back in order, somewhat.

Anyway, the entire weekend was mostly about catching up. They shared in wide-eyed fascination their European adventure. It made all the months of preparation and cajoling worth it. To see how much this trip has brought to their lives, their richer and better appreciation of art, culture, and history.

I wish to visit Europe myself someday. I'm pretty happy that both my mom and dad were telling us they had dreams of sending us to Europe for vacay as well, so we can experience what they experienced. :-) I'm looking forward to that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home