Friday, October 01, 2004

Friday morning, no rain fallin'
Steal some bacon, share some eggs
Clouds are shrouding us in moments unforgettable
You twist to fit the mood that I am in.


Weeee!! I so enjoy these Friday breakfast sessions. Discount the fact that my favorite meal of the day. Today, we went to Dulcinea Greenbelt and I had the American breakfast with scrambled eggs and a hefty serving of crisp bacon. Yummy! Coffee on the side of course. As a finale, Maila and I shared Churros Con Chocolate... Wow... I am sooo ready to hit the sack!

Random thoughts for today... If George Michael says you gotta have faith, Tenten Luna says you gotta have goals. Lately I've been trying to think of the reason behind my slacker lifestyle. Maybe it has something to do with my goals. I don't have any!

Will continue to blog later today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home